- Engineering News-Record
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Associated General Contractors
- Construction Specifications Institute
- American Institute of Architects
- Deep Foundations Institute
- National Systems Contractors Association
- Heavy Construction Contractors Association
- International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR)
- National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
- New England Power Co.
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Road Builders Association
- American Arbitration Association
International Conferences (Partial List)
Prepared course materials and presented multi-day programs on
international contracting and claims in Athens, Greece; Madrid, Spain;
Marbella, Spain; Washington, DC; Kuwait; Nicosia, Cyprus; Dubai
In-House Courses for Companies Involved in:
- Oil production and refining
- Construction management
- International specialty contracting
- International general contracting
- Electrical subcontracting
- Gerard W. Ittig
- Contributing Editor, Electrical Contractor, monthly magazine of the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
Articles can be viewed at www.ecmag.com. Type Ittig in the search space.
- Consulting Editor, Construction Claims Monthly, a publication of Business Publishers, Inc.
- Construction Law Handbook (2nd Ed., 2009), Chapter 25, "Subcontractor's Rights and Remedies for the Owner's Defaults in Payment"
- Judith B. Ittig
- "Top Twenty Mistakes Attorneys Make in Arbitration. . . And How to Avoid Them," Dispute Resolution Journal (October 2010), reprinted in Under Construction, (December 2010), ABA Forum on the Construction Industry
- Contributor, AAA Handbook on Mediation, 2010 ed.
- Contributor, AAA Handbook on Arbitration Practice, 2009 ed.
- "Entrances and Exits: Outside the Mediation," Dispute Resolution Journal (July 2007)
- "Front and Center: Chairing an Arbitration," Dispute Resolution Journal (August 2005)
- Thirty Steps to a Better Arbitration," Dispute Resolution Journal (August 2004)